Dr. Michael Salzhauer
Five Steps to Be Your Best
If you're like most of us, one of your goals is to look and feel your best. It is a proven fact that improving one's appearance with plastic surgery can significantly improve one's confidence, love life, and career.
Let us help you boost your self esteem and achieve your goals for 2010 with these simple steps:
Here are a few things to look out for so you can keep from being fooled all year round:
1. Commit - 2010 is the year you make your dreams to look and feel better into a reality. Make the decision that you will wholly commit to achieve this goal. Take that first step and call our office to schedule your complimentary consultation.
2. Pick Realistic Goals - Plastic Surgery can create amazing transformations to a person's appearance- just take a look at our gallery of before and after pictures on www.balharboursurgery.com - but it is important to have realistic expectations and goals for your surgery. At your complimentary consultation, Dr. Salzhauer will carefully review your goals and expectations and he will determine the best possible results that can be achieved through your surgery.
3. Visualize the New You - At Bal Harbour Plastic Surgery, we make this part easy. Dr. Salzhauer uses the latest digital imaging technology so you actually see what you will look like after surgery.
4. Set a Schedule - Pick a surgery date that is convenient for you and that will allow yourself enough time to prepare for surgery and to recover afterwards. Dr. Salzhauer operates five days a week in our private state of the art surgical facility to accommodate any schedule.
5. Enlist Additional Help or Support - The Bal Harbour team will become your support system throughout the surgery process. Our pre-operative team will guide you through your surgery, assisting you in getting all the necessary items for your surgery. Our post-operative team will care for you after your surgery, ensuring your recovery is as comfortable as possible.
We believe that feeling good about yourself is more important than ever and taking the time to take care of yourself and your appearance is essential to your overall happiness and success. If we work together as a team, you WILL be 10 in 2010!
Click Here to view our Newsletter and Promotions
Click on the Gallery button above to view
Click on Reviews tab above to read
Have a specific question about plastic surgery,
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.